søndag 1. april 2018

The Bulletin - April 2018

THE BULLETIN
April 2018

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
this will be the last Bulletin I am writing to you. The next issue will be written by your new parish priest Father Frode Eikenes. Of course he will need time to accommodate and get to know the new parish. Especially because the preparation of the buildings at Eikeli are not finished yet. Therefore father Frode will live with us at Stabekk until he can move in at Eikeli.
It will without doubt be a change not to have Eikeli as a part of the parish anymore. I have always appreciated to come to you and celebrate the holy mass with you. But even more I am very grateful to all of you who are participating in the life of the community. A great «Thank You» to all of you who have served the community in one or another way during the years. I am very grateful for your commitment and responsible action. So I hope you will do this also in the future.
But it is not a goodbye. We are living close and I am sure there will be moments when I can come to you and celebrate the Holy Mass with you or take part at other occasions. I wish you all Gods blessings and the joy of the Holy Spirit.

With kind regards,
Fr. Arne Marco Kirsebom SSCC KCHS
Parish Priest